again:: joystick

Winfried Ritsch ritsch at iem.mhsg.ac.at
Sat Jun 10 10:30:47 CEST 2000

Hello,

 > Miller Puckette wrote:
 > >

 > > The joystick stuff is on
 > > http://man104nfs.ucsd.edu/~mpuckett/176.00s/joystick/main.htm
 > >
 > > and it needs much work.  But it's in better shape than the parallel port

Thanks, additionally for the description:

on an es1371:

magic is in modules.conf: options es1371 joystick=0x200

whereby the "0x200" is the io address of the joystickboard wherever it
is, i think there are eight possibilities and they get configured by
PCI-PnP.

mfg winfried

PS: If you collect hardwareinterfaces, I made acess to the paralell
port via just writing reading to the io-adress on a PC to drive 8-mini
conductors for musician, if you want collect I can send you.