Pd in ALSA?

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.UCSD.Edu
Fri Jun 23 02:21:07 CEST 2000

I guess the question is how long will it take ALSA to stabilize to the
point that we can use it.  There's one big advantage to using ALSA instead
of Wini's native drivers, which is that other software like "mix" and
even "play" will work too.  But if ALSA doesn't arrive soon with the goods
it might end up being worth the trouble of porting Wini's native code
to 2.4.x ... hmm.

Miller