Glitches with linux PD

Guenter Geiger geiger at epy.co.at
Wed Jun 28 14:41:38 CEST 2000

Nick Fells writes:
 > Hi,
 >
 > I get the same effect also, using a Turtle Beach Fiji card with Andrew
 > Veliath's OSS-like driver on one machine, and a crappy Vibra16 with OSS
 > on another...weird.
 >
 > Nick

Hm, really, this "mouse moving" feature smells, as Michal pointed out,
like it being a hardware problem. OTOH for modems and mice this is
common, as "serial mice" and modems both use the serial port, and
these interrupts are shared for ports > 2.

Could be an "ISA card feature", which leads to the question of ISA
PNP configuration.

Guenter

BTW, glad to hear the fijii/pinnacle does work in some way.