bendin and touchin confused

Olaf Matthes olaf.matthes at gmx.de
Wed Jun 28 18:13:04 CEST 2000

Hi there,

I experienced a strange problem trying to use the pitch-bend midi data
coming from my synthesizer (Kawai K11):

The bendin-objekt receives the aftertouch data and touchin receives
something like pitch bend data but only '0' or '127'. If I move the
wheel I allways get '0', only at it's very end I suddenly get '127'...

This happens with WinNT-pd 0.28 to 0.31 (haven't tried any other
versions jet). Using another synth does not help (I have checked midi
data with a small software that diplays midi bytes: pitch bend is
present if I move the wheel...).

Any suggestions how / where to get the pitch bend data from?

thanks,

Olaf