8 channels on IRIX

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.UCSD.Edu
Sat Jul 8 02:09:45 CEST 2000

I've seen 8 channels come out of IRIX 6.x from Pd, although I have a
different problem which is that input/output sync doesn't seem to work
for digital I/O in Pd.  So I would suggest trying "-noadc" to see if
anything goes better.  I bet it won't.  Anyway, I hope to get a day or
2 to test IRIX audio one more time before putting out the "real" 0.31.

cheers
Miller