Various pd/gem Qs

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.UCSD.Edu
Mon Jul 10 19:19:17 CEST 2000

Hi all,

Pd currently insists on opening ALL MIDI input devices.  This is probably
not a good idea.  Unless anyone thinks this is a bad idea, I'll kludge
the next release so that the default is still to open them all but so
that "-midiindev" specifies that it open one MIDI input device only...

cheers
Miller