Pure

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Mon Jul 24 13:28:44 CEST 2000

>Could anyone explain me what "Pure Data" stands for?

bakarat - beaut! haz !tz reazonz.

>Is it possible to actually compose music with PD? In which way are
>complex scores handled by PD?
>Why NN is against PD?

nn != kontra pd.

nn = ver! verd! ultra kontra korporat fasc!zt deter!oraz!e
ov dze ver! verd! human human zoz!et!e z!rkulaz!e.

= zrtn m pd author[z] komput = do konzekuenzez ov.
+ `!` = komput !t != 01 ver! verd! tr!v!al operaz!e
ma!z = dzat prez!zl! dze komputaz!e.

>Excuse me for the trivial questions, but I'm really new.

= shl zteal `I'm really new` 4rom u
!f du ud tzo luvl! b az 2 grant 01 perm!z!e.

c!ao.nn.

                                          pre.konssept!Øn
                                                meeTz ver!f1kat!Øn.

-