compiling 0.30

Karl W. MacMillan karlmac at peabody.jhu.edu
Mon Jul 24 22:24:49 CEST 2000

I think that the OSS drivers in the older kernels don't have AFMT_S16_NE -
you should maybe upgrade to frozen (to get a 2.2 kernel) or change the
line to AFMT_S16_LE (assuming intel hardware).

Karl
| Karl W. MacMillan                                 |
| Peabody Institute of the Johns Hopkins University |
| Network and Telecommunications Services           |
| karlmac at peabody.jhu.edu                           |
| 410/659-8297                                      |