Ambisonics

sfogar at libero.it sfogar at libero.it
Fri Jul 28 09:59:09 CEST 2000

Wonderful !

Dear Iohannes, Can you please explain better what is needed on the
hardware side ?

The patch needs 16 outputs, you said, so a rme9652 hammerfall soundcard
is needed.

OK, I have an Rme Hammerfall, a Swissonic 8 ch. DAC, a Behringer 2004
mixer.

But I think I need an additional 8 ch ADAT DAC.

These 16 ch. have to be mixed ? How ?

Is it possible to have some ambisonics with only 8 channels, changing
the patchers a little bit  ?

Which kind of speaker are required ? Which ones did you use in Wien ?

Please let me know, I'm really interested about this !

Cheers

Alessandro Fogar