Problems passing symbols to abstractions

Larry Troxler lt at westnet.com
Sun Jul 30 02:13:13 CEST 2000

I would like to make an abstraction that uses an internal array. Since I
want the array to be a different one for each instance of the
abstraction, I think that I would like to pass the name of the array to
be created as an argument to the abstraction.

However, I am having a lot of difficulties working with symbols. I
haven't been able to create an abstraction, for example, that prints its
(fixed number or) arguments.

Can someone possibly post a patch for an abstraction that takes two
arguments, the first being a symbol, and the second a number, which
simply prints its arguments when it is loaded? This would help a lot!

Thanks!

Larry Troxler