Mac distribution for pd and GEM?

Michael Lechasseur mlecha at music.mcgill.ca
Tue Aug 1 19:52:53 CEST 2000

Hi Mark,

	You suggestion of using the pix_data object will do the trick.

	Does anyone have any experience, or know if it is possible to get both pd
and GEM to work on a Mac G4?  The artist intents to purchase a mac for
purposes other than running the installation.  Has anyone had any success
with pd and GEM on a mac?  Which distribution?

	I had a great time fooling around with the GEM library.  Excellent work.

	With thanks,

	Michael Lechasseur