symbol (?) problem

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.UCSD.Edu
Sun Aug 6 19:35:11 CEST 2000

Here's a patch that might help.  The first "route" puts out messages
whose selectors are 'a', etc.  (I'm not sure this is the right behavior...
I'll have to check how Max acts next time I'm around a macintosh... that
might be years from now.)  Meanwhile:

#N canvas 290 142 411 217 10;
#X obj 93 38 r #keyname;
#X symbolatom 91 124;