sfread~ and IRIX

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.UCSD.Edu
Mon Aug 14 23:43:59 CEST 2000

Sorry, it's linux only for the moment.  I couldn't find pthreads on
IRIX...  if anyone can find that and tell me how to get it to work
I'll be happy to try it.

On another IRIX front, I still don't know what the problem with loading
externs on the "n32" version is or how to fix it.

cheers
Miller