umläute zmoelnig at iem.mhsg.ac.at
Tue Aug 15 22:51:35 CEST 2000

ah !
do not use the "array" function; use "table <my_array_name>" instead;
this will create an object that looks like an abstraction and contains a
single named array;

then everything becomes easy ::
into your patch called "loopplayer" insert a "table $1" instead of your
array.
then invoke "loopplayer groovy" and "loopplayer cool" and so on, and you
will get distinct arrays called "groovy", "cool" and "so on".
you can reference to the first argument of an abstraction via the "$1";
so inside your patch you might want to use "tabwrite4~ $1",...

mfg.fsd.asr
hannes