pix_video NT

Michael Lechasseur mlecha at music.mcgill.ca
Tue Sep 5 19:34:24 CEST 2000

	I got some video working with the pix_video object on Win98.  I wasn't
expecting it, but I was giving a demo to a friend, and it sort of worked.
We could only see about 1/3 of the video (bottom left).  Pretty unstable,
and not usable, but exciting none the less.  I have a Pinnacle Systems
"Studio PCTV" card.  I wouldn't have bought it, but with a cash rebate the
unit was free.  I think it uses the Bt848 chipset.  I'm expecting better
performance if I ever get GEM running on RedHat 6.2.