No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Thu Sep 7 05:33:35 CEST 2000

>>I'm sorry for the unstable and unsatisfactory GEM4Mac.
>
>no kidding. krasch++
>male quality control. JA +? DANKE.
>

>1stly dear - gem = 01 pathetik concept
>
>if you would like 2 expend your life energy
>in a much more pleasant manner port this - http://www.eusocial.com
>
>it is simply SUPERIOR + much more sanitary ja.

am not hier implying porting is a sanitary okupazie
mais = relatively speaking ja. = at the very least if will
be translating others [in this case very rigid + laughable]
dreams may as well selekt 01 lovely dream. da + da.

frp. prakt!kl zku!nt. + tralalela.

s najtoplijom naklonoscu.nn

#def!ne vrentl!(nato) \
nato > !.kanot/b/bodzrd ? zur! : nato < !.kanot/b/bodzrd ? zmak : vrentl! ed!t

                                    3

                                !

Netochka Nezvanova
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST