Granular Synthesis with PureData

Nick Fells nick at music.gla.ac.uk
Mon Sep 11 11:42:59 CEST 2000

Hi again,

Er, just realised - my granular objects are for r-t granular sampling,
rather than synthesis per se. So basically, you sing into Pd and out
comes your granul[ated]/[ised](can anyone advise on the correct term?)
voice, or whatever. This is of course rather different to granular
synthesis using sine bursts. The objects might still be useful though.
I'll endeavour to put tar-balls up on our ftp server here at Glasgow
(it'll take a couple of days for me to get it together).

regards,
nick

--
Dr Nick Fells,