ggext now ggee and version 0.16

Guenter Geiger geiger at epy.co.at
Tue Sep 12 22:48:18 CEST 2000

Hi there !

I have renamed and restructured ggext, which is now called ggee, and
can be downloaded from

<ftp://xdv.org/pub/gige/ggext/ggee-0.16.tar.gz>

Its rather big as  it includes some Win dll's, most of it is
compileable on IRIX too.
The main change is, that by default the compile process now produces
several externals instead of one library. YOu can still get the one
library version with "make ggext".

I was thinking about changing the serialize/unserialize  externals according to
Johannes suggestions, but couldn't find the time to do it ...
If anyone steps out, I'm willing to merge the code.

Guenter