Pd progress

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Tue Sep 19 22:49:44 CEST 2000

Hi list,

I thought I should just keep you informed about progress writing Pd...  it
looks like I'll be putting a huge amount of time into teaching fo the next
three months and will have only a little left over to put into Pd; however,
the good news is that the "courseware" for one of my teaching gigs will be
a series of carefully edited and documented patches showing the principles
behind nine or ten great pieces of electronic music (Mantra, Stria, Mortuous
Plango, Vivos Voco, Pluton, etc.)

Allessandro Fogar has asked me to document the "data" features (which I've
expanded over the summer.)  I'll try to do this but at any rate, the last
piece in the series will have a nice pictoral score showing noise bands
swishing up and down, which might help sonewhat.

But yes, I think getting "data" more functional and writing documentation
should be my main concerns right now.

cheers
Miller