object reference

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Thu Sep 21 05:35:00 CEST 2000

Hi Bill,

Right-click on an empty canvas (now how would anyone have guessed that!?)

I'm hoping to make right-click generate a popup, one of whose items would
show the list.

I don't always get around to updating the list for every release, so the
most recent "release notes" are worth checking too...

cheers
Miller