PD on Mac

Karl MacMillan karlmac at peabody.jhu.edu
Fri Sep 29 20:12:05 CEST 2000

I have a precompiled 0.30 version on my web site:

http://gigue.peabody.jhu.edu/~karlmac/download/

I didn't do anything special to compile this, however.  Miller has fixed
all of the previous problems.

Karl

On Fri, 29 Sep 2000, Claude Le Berre wrote:

> christian adam hresko wrote:
> >
> > finally got linuxPPC 2000 up and running.
> >
> > is there a precompiled version of PD available for the mac? (or some
> > instructions as to how and compile PD for the mac...)
> >
> > i remember this being mentioned, but i don't have the link marked.
> >
> > or maybe i'm imagining this...
> >
> > cheers,
> >
> > christian
>
> Karl Mc Millan gave a link to a precompiled
> version of PD for linuxppc. You should look in the mailing-list
> archive, or ask him directly.

| Karl W. MacMillan                                 |
| Computer Music Department                         |
| Peabody Institute of the Johns Hopkins University |
| karlmac at peabody.jhu.edu                           |
| www.peabody.jhu.edu/~karlmac                      |