streamin~ /streamout~

Guenter Geiger geiger at epy.co.at
Fri Oct 13 18:25:40 CEST 2000

we have a 10 Mbit here and it works without a problem. Of course this
depends on your traffic on the LAN, switches might be better than hubs.

The other thing is, that I am only working with windows if I'm forced
too, ... so I havn't tested the latest objects on windows at all.
Now, I have a reason to do so.

tmpbuf isn't here for buffering, buffering is actually done by the
network driver.

It may be a problem with the cards you are using, I will investigate,
though my connection can only be Windows->Linux and vice versa, as I
only have 1 windows pc

Anyone else with streamin/out experience on windows ?

Guenter