pix_Image File Closing

Phil C pfil at step.polymtl.ca
Fri Oct 20 19:30:02 CEST 2000

Mark,

Why is the file left opened in the first place? Can't the pix_image object
open the JPG, read the data then close the file right away keeping the image
data in memory? Does the pix_image need to access the image file again?

purged? Does that mean closing a file or freeing video memory?

On the pix_ImageInPlace Object when I send the "purge" message. The array of
images is emptied, but the image files are still opened. why?

Does pix_MultiImage close the files? (I can't try it I'm at work...)

Philippe