TK version trouble in Pd

tarasiewicz at gmx.at tarasiewicz at gmx.at
Sat Oct 28 23:25:17 CEST 2000

sorry, posted too fast

there is no /usr/lib/libtk.so in suse 7 as far as i found out

the only file i found was the libtk8.3.so in /usr/lib/
i think this so in every suse version

so maybe a possibility to find out, which version the user has installed
on his system is

locate /usr/lib/libtk???.so

this should return the installed version (at least for suse)

m.