C++ wrapper for extern development

Guenter Geiger geiger at epy.co.at
Fri Nov 10 11:30:34 CET 2000

Well, one last comment on this,

Karl, I don't know if you heard about it, but Norbert Schnell, from the
jMax team had an idea very similar to that on ICMC.

He was thinking about a high level language in which to design the
externals, which in turn produces code for the different platforms.

This means, the jmax team is definitely interested in such an effort
too, so if anyone want to do it, just contact Norbert <Norbert.Schnell at ircam.fr>

Guenter