PD symbols with funny characters

Robert Rowe robert.rowe at nyu.edu
Mon Dec 4 21:37:20 CET 2000

By the way, Roger Dannenberg and his group did a lot of work on reducing
the latency of Windows. Unfortunately I believe they eventually threw up their
hands. It might be worth pinging him to see what they did, though...

-robert

--
Robert Rowe
NYU Dept. of Music and Performing Arts Professions

Ph: +1 212 998 5435
Fx: +1 212 995 4043

email: robert.rowe at nyu.edu
http://www.nyu.edu/education/music/faculty/rowe_robert.html