tcp to netreceive

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Tue Dec 5 03:06:20 CET 2000

DO IT!! this is exactly what I'm hoping the netsend~/netreceive~ objects
will encourage!

So, make it "foo 49;" -- it's the semicolon that terminates a message.  It
would be good to put a "\n" character at the end so that it looks better
when you print the stream out.

As to getting a return value, netsend~ doesn't wait for a response; you
have to handle that by "netreceive~" -ing a return code.

cheers
Miller