PD 32 for linuxppc

Karl MacMillan karlmac at peabody.jhu.edu
Sat Dec 9 01:24:21 CET 2000

I've put a linuxppc version of pd-032 up at
http://mambo.peabody.jhu.edu/~karlmac/download for anyone who is
interested.  It is fairly well tested but not garuntees.  Most likely you
will have to specify -frags n to get it to work with the built-in
sound.  Hopefully I will get alsa to work on my G4 soon so that I can test
full duplex (the only extra card I have is only full duplex with
alsa).  Is anyone else using linuxppc?

Karl

| Karl W. MacMillan                                 |
| Computer Music Department                         |
| Peabody Institute of the Johns Hopkins University |
| karlmac at peabody.jhu.edu                           |
| www.peabody.jhu.edu/~karlmac                      |