PD 32 for linuxppc

Gabriel Suerte gabriel at suerte.com
Sat Dec 9 04:23:29 CET 2000

I normally run MacOS on my G3 (233MHz beige desktop), but
your PPC build seems to work fine under LinuxPPC-1999Q3
(2.2.6-15 kernel) using the built-in audio (with "-frags 4 -fragsize 11"
flags).

I'd also be interested in trying to get ALSA to work.  Which version
of the drivers sports the API most compatible with Pd in Intel-land?

--Gabriel

[karlmac at peabody.jhu.edu, 12/08/00]: