protecting objects

Olaf Matthes olaf.matthes at gmx.de
Thu Jan 4 21:01:47 CET 2001

> by the way : would it make sense to create a "pd-play", that lacks of
> the editing-possibility ? i just think that it might be more secure in
> several cases (to keep users from incidently damaging patches).
>
> mfg.gtr.ztr
> IOhannes

A very good idea! Sometimes I would need to have pd-playback capabilities on
machines without pd installed. I still write stand-alone C++ programms that
could be created much more easily using pd just because of the easier use of
a stand-alone-programms.
A small (filesize) pd-player would be a dream for publishing pd-patches in
the internet for non-pd users!

Olaf