protecting objects

pix at test.at pix at test.at
Thu Jan 4 22:46:55 CET 2001

This reminds me...

I was always wondering if it would be possible to have
an interface-less pd. Since there is the loadbang object, it is quite
plausible to have a patch that does everything it needs to do without any
user interaction at all (or perhaps only interacts via midi or some other
non-gui method).

There would need to be an "exit" object tho, so that pd could close itself
when it was finished.

A little crzy, but it would permit the creation of 'command line' tools in
pd. Possibly commandline arguments could be fed into the $1, $2.. etc
positional parameters.

pix.