survey of objects?

Norbert Math math at iem.kug.ac.at
Fri Jan 19 13:56:54 CET 2001

On Fri, Jan 19, 2001 at 11:17:11PM +1030, pix at test.at wrote:
> On a related note, I remember someone posting a URL to a database of all
> the PD externals some time ago (years?). It was a work in progress. I was
> wondering if it was still around?
>
> pix.
>
> On Fri, 19 Jan 2001, Thomas Grill wrote:
>
> > Hi list, i'd just like to know, if and where any survey of built-in pd
> > objects (possibly with all input and message descriptions too??) exists in
> > the net.
> >
> > thanks!
> > Thomas

hi

i started just yesterday to rescue the pd database from the dead ...
got it working agiain at http://iem.kug.ac.at/pdb/

i'd like to work a bit more at it -
besides of all the obviously needed improvements in the design an
documentation i am thinking of a online registration tool

suggestions welcome

lg
norbert