gtk pd?

Karl MacMillan karlmac at peabody.jhu.edu
Sat Jan 20 03:22:14 CET 2001

That would be me - I am not currently working on it but it is fairly
complete.  Also, I have thought about rewriting the thing in Python/Gnome
using the Gnome canvas.  I actually think that this would only take me
about a week to do where the pure GTK version took quite a bit
longer!  The only problem is portability to windows - the plain GTK
version has some hope of working under windows, but I think that the Gnome
Canvas doesn't (at least for quite a while).

Karl

| Karl W. MacMillan                                 |
| Computer Music Department                         |
| Peabody Institute of the Johns Hopkins University |
| karlmac at peabody.jhu.edu                           |
| www.peabody.jhu.edu/~karlmac                      |