did someone move the list?

Norbert Math math at iem.kug.ac.at
Sat Jan 20 20:49:51 CET 2001

On Fri, Jan 19, 2001 at 11:56:16PM +0100, Brandon J. Rickman wrote:
> I had the pd mailing list filtered for
> pd-list at iem.mhsg.ac.at
>
> but now I'm getting most of my messages from
> pd-list at iem.kug.ac.at
>
> Is there a "more correct" address to use?
>
> - B!

the university of music in graz which hosts the iem has changed its
legal status from "Musikhochschule" to "Kunstuniversitaet" and therefore
the domainname has changed from "mhsg.ac.at" to "kug.ac.at".

the address pd-list at iem.kug.ac.at is the correct one.
the univerity name server accepts both domain names now, but
possibly one day they will reject mail going to pd-list at iem.mhsg.ac.at.

i kindly ask you to update your address book entries !

lg
norbert