Fiddle Mic Input

Joel Trunick joel.trunick at calebtech.com
Mon Jan 22 17:26:05 CET 2001

I am now able to read input from adc~ and a sample file...

When I send fiddle a "debug" message, it only does it "one-shot". According
to the fiddle code there is no place to turn it off.

HOW CAN I PERMANENTLY TURN ON "DEBUG" MODE? Or, is there a way to
"continuously" send the debug message?

Thanks,
Joel