pd and linux

pix at test.at pix at test.at
Thu Jan 25 22:25:18 CET 2001

what kind of video card are you using? i had a big improvement in sound
quality in all programs when i switched to an AGP card. before that i
would _always_ get glitches when moving from window-to-window, regardless
of cpu load.

also try all the video related stuff, latest xserver,  a lightweight
window manager etc.