automatic opening of subpatches

pix at test.at pix at test.at
Fri Jan 26 16:45:02 CET 2001

is there anyway of finding out the id of the current window, so that ;pd
messages can be sent which modify the current patch?

if so, would it be technically possible to make an abstraction that has a
variable number of inlets/outlets (that is, triggered by a loadbang, it
would use the creation parameters to build additional inlet/outlet
objects).

there are possibly a lot of issues i havent considered, regarding the
order of events during creation.

sorry, i think i have a bit of a repressed fetish for self-modifying code
:)

pix.