[GEM] pix_vid troubles

Guenter Geiger geiger at epy.co.at
Fri Jan 26 16:43:58 CET 2001

forum::=?iso-8859-1?Q?f=FCr?=::=?iso-8859-1?Q?uml=E4ute?= writes:
 > by the way, pd still crashes under linux when closing the gemwin - has
 > anybody similar problems.

yes, it definitely crashes when closing the window.
I might have time too look into it, the problem is not
a very obvious one. Now that we have XFree4.0 and other major
changes in the graphics system it might as well go away by itself.

(I'm talking about an X invalid request, which makes the application
exit. This behaviour is settable with X )

Guenter