tcl

Jonathan Impett jfi21 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Feb 6 19:15:53 CET 2001

Hello,
    My attempt to run Pd on an sg Indy (IRIX 6.5) fails at tcl/tk. I have
tcl/tk 8.2.3, which compiled and installed without complaint. Pd says it
needs 7.*, and that tcl may be installed wrongly. If I put a reference to
the directory which <does> have a tclinit, renaming it as tcl8.0 (it doesn't
like 8.2.3, but gives up its insistence on 7.*), it reports an inconsistency
with the 8.2.3 which the tcl/tk files then announce themselves to be.
    Any ideas - or do I simply have to recompile, configuring for 8.2.3?
    Thanks,
    Jonathan

--
Jonathan Impett