freshmeat, sourceforge

Lavallée Marc odradek at videotron.ca
Tue Feb 13 02:22:30 CET 2001

jfm3 a écrit :

> Most Open Source projects successfully deal
> with the problem by having two mailing lists,
> one for users and one for developers.

But then, a moderator is needed to decide if
someone is a user or a developer, and that
kind of noise is even worse to manage.

> I am finding more and more people who are
> starting their own Open Source software
> synthesis projects because they haven't
> found Pd or jMax.

Finding about PD on the net is far less
difficult than programming DSP software...
I agree that PD should be promoted more, as
long as its developers and supporters are
willing to deal with the hype. What do
Miller and Gunther think about all this?

Marc