freshmeat, sourceforge

pix pix at test.at
Tue Feb 13 04:26:19 CET 2001

On Mon, 12 Feb 2001, [iso-8859-1] Lavallée Marc wrote:
> Finding about PD on the net is far less
> difficult than programming DSP software...
> I agree that PD should be promoted more, as
> long as its developers and supporters are
> willing to deal with the hype. What do
> Miller and Gunther think about all this?

I think atleast listing it on freshmeat would be great way of advertising
it. All it amounts to is another link to Millers page (or maybe the IEM
page is a better starting point?). But it is a link posted in a very
public place.

Actively NOT advertising to avoid 'newbies', yet wanting to
expand the knowledge of PD sounds paradoxical. Newbies are potential
developers and users. It's hard to get more developers/users without
initally getting more newbies as an initial step. Anyhow, I think this
list is pretty newbie friendly.

pix.

--
This .sig last modified Thu Jul 01 00:00:00 GMT 1970