ggee 0.18 with STK 3.2?

Larry Troxler lt at westnet.com
Fri Feb 16 02:35:55 CET 2001

I can't get this to build.  make fails, can't find a rule to build
Object.o.

Is STK 3.2 known to work with ggee 0.18?

I followed the GGEE installation instructions AFAIK. I did "make clean",
then "./configure --with-stk=../stk", and then "make ggext". And make
can't find a rule to build Object.o. The only suspicious thing is that
there is no STK directory in the stk distribution. But there is no
mention in the stk change log from 3.1 to 3.2 of any directory structure
changes, so I suppose that 3.1 must also not have the STK subdirectory.
So I created that directory and copied Object.h into it, and also into
the stk/include directory. I say suspicious, because there is no mention
in ggee/INSTALL that this directory needs to be created.

On this suspicion, I then tried copying everything from stk/include and
stk/src to stk/STK, just in case the directory structure *had* changed,
but had the same result.

Any replies saying whether or not the build with STK 3.2 is known to
work would of course be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Regards

Larry Troxler