gem, sporb

Linium intent at club-internet.fr
Sun Feb 18 00:00:08 CET 2001

Le Fri, 16 Feb 2001, jfm3 a écrit :

> When I make abstractions with lots of inlets or outlets, they all bleed
> together.  I have to put spurious text in the object to get the box wider;
> for example, not "sporb" but "sporb sporb sporb sporb sporb".  Is there a
> better way to do this?

sporb___________     optional_arg1    	optional_arg2  etc...

but there is no real solution right now.

Linium

BTW: Is there someone working on a "soundfont2" player already ? I have spent
some time understanding how it is organized and right now have made an
abstraction that can read the samples in a "soundfont2". It relies on "sf2text"
command provided with the prog called "timidity" and there is a need to made
some shell scripts to get the infos about layers and instruments. It is time
consuming so if someone has already do this (or are merely interested)
please let me know.

BTW2: could the reply field be changed so that we automaticly reply to the list
rather than to the person who has posted to the list (or my mailer is faulty ?)