Windows routing

pix pix at test.at
Mon Feb 19 09:16:11 CET 2001

This has a lot to do with the indivdual sound card implementation. I know
that the Ensoniq AudioPCI and the SBLive can both choose their master
output as a recording input. THen it's just up to the windows driver to
let you have one program accessing the card for input while another
accesses it for output (I don't know if it will let you, I use linux).

The problem is getting the sound out of protools again (since the card is
being used for output already by PD). If all you want to do is record PD's
output, then you could just try using writesf~ (or
sfwrite~ from ggee).

pix.

--
This .sig last modified Thu Jul 01 00:00:00 GMT 1970