Windows routing

Olaf Matthes olaf.matthes at gmx.de
Mon Feb 19 12:14:22 CET 2001

Hi!

To pass MIDI from one application to another on WinNT there is a program
called 'MIDI Yoke NT Driver' available on the web (sorry, don't know
where, if you can't manage to find it I could send it to you as an
attachement, so just let me know). There should be a Win98 version as
well.
The program is used like 'normal' MIDI input and output devices, so it
can be used to send MIDI from / to any programm you want.

Olaf