some externalernals

ludwig zeininger lu at mur.at
Thu Feb 22 17:13:40 CET 2001

cool!

and yes please, the pgsql thingy!

lu

On Thu, 22 Feb 2001, Iain Mott wrote:

::Hi
::
::Have put a small collection of externals up on my web site – follow the ‘Pd’
::link on this page: http://soundart.tripod.com
::
::Here’s the readme

...*&%>>,,???>>>>>>>>>>>>>   :
::
::the makefile is configured for Linux only - Linux binaries included.
::
::polygate~ - switch between multiple signal inputs - variable fade rate both
::linear & equal power
::
::shuffle - a no-repeat random generator - outputs numbers within a set range
::
::pan~ - equal power stereo panning
::
::system - sends a system message to the console
::
::ln~ - natural log + inverse
::
::rec2pol~ - convert rectangular coordinates to polar eg. can be used to
::convert sine & cosine rfft~ output to phase & magnitude
::
::pol2rec~ - inverse of rec2pol~
::
::two related patches:
::
::polvoc.pd - example of pol2rec~ etc
::
::noisegate - simple noisegate used in above
::
::---
::
::One thing not included (amongst a few more) is a simple Pd interface to
::PostgreSQL – allows you to send SQL commands to a database and retrieve the
::results.  If anyone’s interested in this – let me know and I’ll scrape it
::together.
::
::Cheers, iain
::