$0 and qlist

jfm3 jfm3 at mortmain.com
Fri Feb 23 20:09:49 CET 2001

$0-foo works for send and receive, but how do I get it into a qlist?

I tried having a message "symbol $0-foo", but it comes out "0-foo".

I looked at the qlist source code and found that it had been released
under a different, csound-style license.  I am very disappointed.

(jfm3)

P.S.  The template stuff (template, pointer, plot, etc.) looks very
interesting, but it crashes Pd frequently.  I can post some reproduceable
problems if anyone is interested.  I know it is all still "UNTESTED", and
probably largely unfinished, but bug reports are here if anyone wants
them.