noresync... and compilation on win 95

nullpointer nullpointer at odessadesign.co.uk
Wed Feb 28 16:42:47 CET 2001

Hi all,

I've managed to get pd running on win95 platform and using a event
electronics gina card for output. However when I try to run pd to select all
the outputs on the card (8 outputs) it connects to them ok but then goes mad
trying to sync them and eventually closes them all. I tried with the
noresync flag but to no avail.. the app doesn't even seem to respond to
either the no resync or the resync flag.. even when used on their own you
just get the pd commandline help return...
Anyone help ?

Also I'm trying to recompile pd under win 95 on visual studio 5 but i'm
having difficulties, I'm not sure how to define the project to compile for
95 and whether I could get rid of some of the other platform files for my 95
compile...I don't even want to recompile really, I am interested in writing
an extension, but the docs say that extensions compiled under visual studio
5 wont run woth the binary of pd...
Anyone help?

Thanks in advance

Tom Betts
nullpointer
C:\AUTOEXEC.BAT
C:\REM [Header]
C:\>
C:\>PATH=C:\PERL\BIN;C:\WINDOWS\COMMAND;\C:jdk1.2.2\bin

http://www.nullpointer.co.uk
(all suffixes enabled)