More questions (about writing pd addons+others)

Nick Fells nick at music.gla.ac.uk
Tue Mar 6 16:41:05 CET 2001

Sergi,

Sergi Jorda wrote:

> I've also notticed that PD starts eating ressources (computer goes slower as
> time goes by, only by being open, even if unused...). Is that possible? I'm
> using it on W98.

For what it's worth, I noticed that about Win98 generally, for the few
weeks I was using it. Eventually the machine would grind almost to a
halt until I rebooted. Very nasty. I'm not convinced that's a PD
problem. (re: externals - I'm afraid I just basically reverse engineered
existing objects - not ideal of course).

Nick
--
Dr Nick Fells,
Music Department,