Fw: writing pd addons?

nullpointer nullpointer at odessadesign.co.uk
Wed Mar 7 10:35:43 CET 2001

>there should be a workingspace around somewhere, which makes a mkaefile
>obsolete (as far as i understand)
>go to the project->properties and modify the lib entries to match your
>installation of pd. (location of pd.lib)

Thanks for this...Johannes ,
That's why I was using your project as a basis,
the problem is that I'm using visual c++ 5 and the
pd.lib is compiled in VC 6
So the linker gives you an error, (bad disk space e.t.c.)
AS miller says the binarys are compatible but the compilation isn't
I have tried to recompile PD in VC++5 but I can't use the makefile as it's
VC 6 specific
and errors, I have tried using a workspace but again It errors on a load of
defines and tcl stuff.

Any advice.. (other than get vc 6 which at the moment i can't afford...

Thanks

Tom

C:\AUTOEXEC.BAT
C:\REM [Header]
C:\>
C:\>PATH=C:\PERL\BIN;C:\WINDOWS\COMMAND;\C:jdk1.2.2\bin

http://www.nullpointer.co.uk
(all suffixes enabled)